At Poulstrup Friskole, we value community, and we have gathering every day, where we sing; receive information; talk about everyday life; and hear about different experiences. Every Friday, we finish the week off with a couple of songs before we wish each other a great weekend.
All students start their school day at 8 AM:
8.00-9.30 AM: 1st subject
9.30-10.00 AM: Breakfeast & Morning gathering
10-10.20 AM: Morning break
10.20-11.50 AM: 2nd subject
11.50-12.30 PM: Lunch break (eating with their social comfort groups from 11.50 AM to approx. 12.05 PM)
12.30-1.15 PM: Teaching
1.15-2 PM: Teaching
2 -2.45 PM: Teaching
Cooperation between school and home:
- We cooperate with you as parents in regards to ensuring the well-being of your children while at school.
- We prioritize communication between the school and parents.
- We arrange at least one parent meeting per class per year.
- We arrange at least one school-home dialogue meeting with each student + parent per year.
- We are always available if parents request additional meetings.
- Parents can expect that we respond to emails.
- We expect that parents reply to any and all emails from teachers.
- Parents are always welcome in the classroom, if they wish to attend our classes.
If you are interested in hearing more about the school – or possibly visit the school – please feel free to contact Kristian Bertelsen, Principal,
at tel. +45 71 99 71 45 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is also possible to attend our school on a trial basis – meaning that you attend Poulstrup Friskole as you would usually attend school for approx. 2 weeks to see if you feel comfortable and can see yourself as a student at Poulstrup Friskole. It is possible to begin a school trial period twice a year in weeks 43 + 44 and weeks 10 + 11. There is no obligation in attending our school on a trial basis.