- Monday through Thursday from 6.30 AM to 4.30 PM.
- Friday from 6.30 AM – 4 PM.
- It is possible to arrange for extended opening hours if both parents have working hours that prevent them from bringing and picking up the children within the regular opening hours.
- The kindergarten is open during all breaks except in weeks 29 and 30 during the summer break, where emergency care is only possible if both parents have to work. You can get the emergency care schedule at the school office. However, each child must take some time off for at least two weeks during the summer break and two weeks during the year to avoid payment in July.
- We would like to celebrate your child's birthday in the kindergarten. In advance, we will agree upon a time and date, since some children spend their birthdays at home.
- The kindergarten bakes buns either prior to or on the day of the birthday celebration. The birthday child gets to choose an icing for the buns, which the child later gets to serve to his/her social comfort group.
- We always eat our packed lunches first and the birthday menu is served as a delicious dessert.
- We sing birthday songs, shout hurray, and the child receives a small present. Parents are welcome to attend the festivities, so please let us know.
- The children are not allowed to bring food from home for their birthday celebrations.
- If you wish to invite the children to a private birthday party, it is allowed to hand out invitations in the kindergarten if all boys or all girls from the same age group are invited. Or if all boys and girls from the same age group are invited.
- When a child has been at the kindergarten for three months, a meeting between the primary nursery teacher and the parents will be arranged. Otherwise, meetings are held when necessary. We will invite you for a meeting, if we consider it to be necessary for the child, but you are always more than welcome to ask for a meeting yourself.
- There will be two annual parent meetings, where one of them will include an election for the Parent Board.
- When the child is registered for kindergarten, you will receive a welcoming letter one to two months prior to startup. The letter will inform you of the primary nursery teacher, who has been assigned to take special care of your child’s development and well-being.
- Kindergarten children must bring their own diapers.
- On our Facebook page and in the image gallery on our website, we regularly upload images from everyday life in the kindergarten.
Poulstrup Skolevej 1-3
9760 Vrå, Danmark