A regular day:
- In the nursery, the time before lunch is spent on outdoor or indoor activities, which correspond with our curriculum themes.
- The main themes are all about providing the child with enough care and comfort to make the child feel safe.
- The private daycares in the area can visit our nursery once a week or after agreement with the nursery teachers.
- When possible, the nursery also participates when the church invites the little ones for a play date at the church. Here, the children will also be with the other daycare children in the area.
- The child is dropped off / picked up in the nursery, where we say goodbye to mom and dad.
- Children, who are eating breakfast in the nursery, are dropped off in the common room and greeted by staff either from the kindergarten or the nursery.
- Breakfast is served from 6.30 - 7.30 AM in the common room (kindergarten).
- The children eat an early lunch from approximately 9 AM.
- From approx. 11 - 11.30 AM, the children will eat their packed lunches.
- When the children wake from their naps, we enjoy a late lunch.
- Nursery children sleep in cribs in our crib room or outside in carriages.
- In general, we do not wake the children, but let them sleep until they wake up.
Poulstrup Skolevej 1-3
9760 Vrå, Danmark